Friday, June 28, 2019
What: A tour of South Akron businesses.
Date: July 11, 2019
Walk Start: 4:30PM
Walk End: 7:PM
Meeting Location: Slovak J Club (Jednota Lanes) parking lot
Parking: Plenty of parking in the Jednota Lanes parking lot
Trolley: We will ride the Trolley from Jednota to Amedeo's Florist for our first stop.
Accessibility: Portions of this walk, such as Jednota Lanes, are not handicap accessible.
1. After parking at the Slovak J Club (Jednota Lanes), we will take the Trolley to Amedeo's Florist for stop #1.
2. Visit Difeo and Sons
3. Visit Klein's Fish Market
4. Visit Hartville Potato Chips
5. Walk to Jednota Lanes for some bowling, food, and drinks.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Date: June 22, 2019
Walk Start: 10AM
Walk End: 12PM
Meeting Location: Summit Artspace parking lot
Parking: Plenty of parking in the Summit Artspace parking lot or across the street in the larger parking lot.
Accessibility: Portions of this walk, such as crossing the railroad tracks, are not even ground.
- Summit Artspace—quick tour inside the old Akron Beacon Journal HQ.
- Akron Coffee Roasters—enjoy some complimentary coffee here.
- Up atop a building :)
- Matthews Hotel Monument
- Trust Books
- Northside Market