When: 10AM-12PM, September 21
Where: Meet (and park) at the Thirsty Dog Taphouse
Terrain: Mostly on streets and sidewalks. The only real incline is the pedestrian walkway over the interstate.
Gemütlichkeit (friendliness): All are welcome. We will be visiting local businesses where friendly dogs can wait outside with parent supervision.
1. From the taphouse, we'll head south toward the Mon Temple
2. We'll walk the pedestrian walkway over the interstate
3. Visit of Sanabel Middle East Bakery
4. Visit the Front Porch Cafe
5. Walk back north toward Thirsty Dog for some Goosetown beers