Date: Saturday, September 22nd
Led by Greg Milo and Marissa Little, Akron2Akron co-leads
Meeting Location: Kenmore Branch Library parking lot (969 Kenmore Blvd)
Accessibility: we will be biking on the public streets - the Blvd has been recently paved however some of the back roads in the neighborhood have hills and holes
Parking: Kenmore Branch Library
1. Kenmore Branch Library
2. Shady Park
3. Financial Empowerment Center
4. NEW paved and protected bike lanes on Kenmore Blvd.
5. Weave through the Kenmore neighborhood south of Kenmore Blvd.
6. Pedestrian bridge on Wilbeth
7. Fire Station
8. Pettit's Automotive Electric
9. Live Music Now!
Stick around for Kenmore Neighborhood Alliance's Boulevard Bikes & Brews, where there will be street food, craft beer, musicians, vendors and activities for the whole family.
**PLEASE NOTE: While there will be a small number of bikes available to rent, participants are encouraged to bring their own bike and arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the ride to ensure we can kick off at 4pm**